INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
REGULATION (EU) No 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016
In accordance with and to the effects of Article 13 and Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (general Regulation on data protection, hereinafter also “Regulation” or “GDPR”) and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we hereby inform you that the personal data provided by you shall be handled and processed in full compliance with the relevant regulatory prescriptions concerning the protection of personal information and to the confidentiality procedures that inspire the activity of our Company.
- Purposes of the processing.
Personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- Allowing to use the products and/or the services, as well as for the performance of activities agreed upon with us in virtue of the stipulation of contracts with our Company;
- For administrative-accounting purposes and for the fulfillment of the obligations set forth by the law in force;
- Following your possible and specific consent, for sending informative and commercial messages (including our newsletter), advertising material and/or offers of goods and services, through any means, including – by way of example and not limited to – post, Internet, telephone, email, MMS, SMS, from controlling, controlled and/or associate entities, as well as parties, individual or legal entities under contract to Oleificio RM S.p.A. sending communications in the name and on behalf of Oleificio RM S.p.A.;
We remind you that, with reference to the purposes highlighted in points a) and b), the supply of your personal data is compulsory. Your possible refusal and/or the supply of incorrect and/or incomplete information would prevent:
– in reference to the purposes mentioned in point a): to use the products and/or the services, as well as the performance of activities reserved to you in virtue of the contractual agreement;
– in reference to the purposes mentioned in point b): for Oleificio RM S.p.A., the performance of activities of an administrative-accounting nature and the proper fulfilment of law obligations.
With reference to the further purposes highlighted in point c) and the supply of your personal data, and the consent to their processing for the above-mentioned purposes, this is optional. However, your possible refusal to supply your data and/or consent for the processing relative to the above-mentioned purposes and/or the supply of incorrect and/or incomplete information may hinder the Company from:
– in reference to the purpose mentioned in point c): sending promotional messages by Oleificio RM S.p.A.;
– in reference to the purpose mentioned in point d): the performance of proliferation activities and the sending of customized offers based on your purchase preferences by Oleificio RM S.p.A.;
- Methods of processing
Your personal data shall be processed through suitable paper, electronic and/or telematic instruments, with logics that are strictly related to the above-indicated purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
The following people may come to know of your personal data: shareholders, members of the board of directors or other administrative body, and, in any case, managers designated by Oleificio RM S.p.A. and those in charge of personal data processing nominated by the Company in the exercise of their functions.
Your personal data may be communicated to possible qualified subjects who supply Oleificio RM S.p.A. with services instrumental to the purposes indicated in previous par. 1 such as – by way of example and not limited to – controlling, controlled and/or associate entities; suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, banking and/or insurance institutions, and other subjects and/or entities who provide for (on behalf of Oleificio RM S.p.A.):
– the management and/or maintenance of the Internet sites and of the electronic and/or telematic instruments used by Oleificio RM S.p.A.;
– the sending of informative and promotional communications, also of a commercial nature, of advertising material and/or offers for goods and services;
Your personal data will not be transferred abroad.
- Criteria used for the conservation of data
The data concerning you shall be conserved pursuant to the following criteria:
– for a period of time not greater that the time necessary to attain the purposes for which such data is processed.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rights of the Data Subject
We inform you that in regards to your data, you can exercise the rights set forth within the limits of and at the conditions set forth in Arts. 7 and 15-22 of the Regulation at any time.
To exercise such rights, described below, please contact the Data Controller through the Privacy office at the following email address: email@example.com; the request shall be complied with pursuant to the times set forth in the GDPR.
In detail, the Data Subject has the right to:
– withdraw the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before withdrawal,
– ask the Data Controller for access, rectification or cancellation (so-called “right to be forgotten”) of your personal data or request to limit the processing of the personal data concerning you or to oppose their processing;
– obtain the portability of the data;
– lodge a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor for the protection of your personal data should you retain that your rights have been violated.
- Data Controller and Data Processor.
Controller of the processing of your personal data is Oleificio RM S.p.A., in the person of its Legal Representative pro tempore. Any request relative to the personal data processed by Oleificio RM S.p.A. can be sent to the Company’s legal headquarters, or by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . The updated list of the data Processors and persons authorized to process personal data is available from the Company and can be accessed through a specific request formulated through the ways indicated above.
This information is subject to updating. Oleificio RM S.p.A. hence invites Users who wish to know the methods of processing of the personal data collected by Oleificio RM S.p.A. to periodically visit this page.
Oleificio RM S.p.A.
ADF&R srl Milano – graphicdesign and web developing
OLEIFICIO R.M. S.p.A.
Via delle Piagge, 1535
55100 S. Alessio – Lucca – Italy
VAT reg. no. and It. Tax Code: IT 00132880469
Share capital: € 1.674.162 fully paid-in
Registration number with the “Registro delle imprese della Camera di Commercio di Lucca” (Business Register of the Italian Chamber of Commerce of Lucca): 58193